Here you will find the open enrollment materials for the 2019 Ascend to Wholeness Healthcare Plans. The deadline to submit all updates to Adventist Risk Management, Inc. in bswift is November 15, 2018
. This will allow uninterrupted healthcare service for your employees.
Open Enrollment is required for All your eligible employees.
2019 Health Plan Options
Employees must have the option of choosing between two plans: the Accelerate Plan and the Access Plan, or declining coverage. If a currently covered employee fails to elect a plan during open enrollment, they will not be enrolled under either Plan for 2019.
Plan Enhancements for 2019
- New Third-Party Administrator (TPA). We are moving from Healthscope to a new vendor called WebTPA. WebTPA will (as of January 1, 2019) provide Member Services and process claims. You will still call the same toll-free number 888-276-4732. WebTPA offers a number of enhancements to customer experience, including:
- Additional dedicated team members to provide customer service for our group
- Additional business hours with availability from 7:00 am – 9:00 pm central standard time
- Faster processing time for claim reimbursements
- LabCorp will be part of the Aetna Signature Administrators network starting January 1, 2019. This is in addition to the Quest labs that are already in network.
- You can start earning Activity Points for 2020 as early as September 1, 2018 until July 31, 2019. The biometric screening and wellness assessment will be available from January 1 through July 31, 2019.
2019 Plan Documents and Open Enrollment Materials