- Critical Illness is available to employees within the North American Division working a minimum of 19 hours per week, if offered by their employer.
- If eligible, you can purchase this coverage for you and your family members. Hospital indemnity insurance pays a cash benefit if you or an insured dependent (spouse or child) are confined in a hospital for a covered illness or injury. The benefit is paid in lump sum amounts to you and can help offset expenses that primary health insurance doesn’t cover (deductibles, co-insurance amounts or co-pays), or benefits can be used for any non-medical expenses (housing costs, groceries, car, etc.).
- Please call Hartford at 866-547-4205 to file a claim.
- Online enrollment is available during open enrollment and as a new hire.
- Website: https://www.thehartford.com/employee-benefits/employees