Open Enrollment 2019
The resources below are to assist you in making a plan selection for the 2019 Open Enrollment for your Ascend to Wholeness Healthcare Plans and employment benefits. Please contact your employer for your specific enrollment forms and information.
YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED:
In order to receive healthcare coverage for 2019 through the Ascend to Wholeness Healthcare Plans, you MUST choose one of these plans. If you do not choose a plan during your employer’s open enrollment period, you will not receive healthcare coverage for 2019 on the Ascend to Wholeness Healthcare Plans. Please contact your employer directly with any Open Enrollment or plan questions.
Select Your Coverage
You will select your coverage by logging into your Benefits Management Dashboard.
If you are the policy holder updating your coverage choice from a prior year, log in here.
If you are a new hire, part-time employee, or employee covered by your spouse, log in here.
Watch the Open Enrollment Login Video
| Open Enrollment Instructions Video
What's New in 2019?
- New Third-Party Administrator (TPA)—We are moving from Healthscope to a new vendor called WebTPA. WebTPA will provide Member Services and process claims. You will still call the same toll-free number: 888-276-4732. WebTPA offers a number of enhancements to customer experience.
- Additional dedicated team members for our group
- Additional business hours. They will be open 7:00 am–9:00 pm CST
- Faster processing time for claim reimbursements
- Labcorp will be part of the Aetna Signature Administrators network. This is in addition to the Quest labs that are already in network.
- You can start earning Activity Points for 2020 as early as September 1, 2018 until July 31, 2019. The biometric screening and wellness assessment campaign will start January 1, 2019 until July 31, 2019.
- Cardiac Centers of Excellence—The Plan has partnered with the Cleveland Clinic to provide services for non-emergency cardiac procedures. The Cleveland Clinic is a leader in providing best outcomes for cardiac procedures.
- Telehealth—with 24/7/365 availability, you can now connect with in-network board-certified doctors without ever leaving your home. Through a partnership with Amwell, you can consult with a doctor via video or phone. Examples of available services are, behavioral health, urgent care, and lactation consulting.
2019 Plan Documents