What's New?See Summary Plan Document for Full Details
STARTING JANUARY 1, 2020
Please take note of the following enhancements to the 2020 Ascend to Wholeness healthcare plans. We hope you enjoy these benefits and they support you on your wellness and prevention journey.
UPDATED MEDICAL SERVICES
Telehealth Services — Talk to a doctor or a behavioral therapist for FREE 24/7 on your mobile device, now with $0 copay for both Accelerate and Access plans! See Telehealth for more information.
- UPDATE: $0 copay for both Accelerate and Access plan members!
- Why: Free access to a physician 24/7 for members.
- UPDATE: 5 visits per plan year no pre-certification needed. More than 5 visits require pre-certification. Accelerate Plan $0 copay. Access Plan $10 copay.
- Why: Better access to wellbeing resources with less restrictions for members.
- UPDATE: $8,000 yearly limit removed. The threshold for needing Pre-Certification to purchase equipment increased from $1,500 to $2000.
- Why: More help obtaining needed equipment to properly handle a condition/illness for members.
- UPDATE: 120-day plan year max limit removed. This benefit is now based on medical necessity and pre-certification is required.
- Why: More time for recovery for members.
UPDATED DENTAL SERVICESOrthodontic Benefit — age limit increased from 24 to 26 for orthodontic care for both Access and Accelerate healthcare plans.
- UPDATE: Members and covered family members may use the orthodontic benefit up to age 26.
- Why: More time to get orthodontic care for members and their families.
UPDATED PHARMACY SERVICESPrescription Savings Program — Save on prescription costs with SaveOn co-pay assistance program.
- UPDATE: For some specialty drugs, the manufacturer offers rebates that reduce the member co-pay to $0. The Plan has partnered with SaveOn through Express Scripts to bring you this savings opportunity. SaveOn will contact eligible members and enroll them.
- Why: Cost savings opportunities for members.
- UPDATE: The Plan has partnered with Express Scripts to provide free opioid management to members of both Access and Accelerate healthcare plans. Express Scripts will reach out to eligible members and enroll them.
- Why: Free opioid management for members.