What's New in 20191. New Third-Party Administrator (TPA)—We are moving from HealthSCOPE to a new vendor called WebTPA. WebTPA will provide Member Services and process claims. You will still call the same toll-free number: 888-276-4732. WebTPA offers a number of enhancements to customer experience.
- Additional dedicated team members for our group
- Additional business hours. They will be open 8:00 am–8:00 pm EST
- Faster processing time for claim reimbursements
3. You can start earning Activity Points for 2020 as early as September 1, 2018 until midnight ET on July 31, 2019. The LabCorp and Physician Voucher biometric screening and wellness assessment campaign will take place January 1, 2019 until midnight ET July 31, 2019.
4. Cardiac Centers of Excellence—The Plan has partnered with the Cleveland Clinic to provide services for non-emergency cardiac procedures. The Cleveland Clinic is a leader in providing best outcomes for cardiac procedures.
5. Telehealth—with 24/7/365 availability, effective January 1, 2019, you can now connect with in-network board-certified doctors without ever leaving your home. Through a partnership with Amwell, you can consult with a doctor via video or phone. Examples of available services are, behavioral health, urgent care, and lactation consulting.