TelehealthTelehealth through Amwell Login
UPDATE: Effective 3/1/2020, the telehealth benefit has been expanded beyond Amwell and now includes phone and email visits. This service may be offered by any of your current physicians, therapists, etc. who are in-network and it will be covered. The cli
nician needs to be in-network, have the appropriate technology in place and be able to bill correctly, as well as being a licensed provider type covered by the Plan. Your telehealth copay remains at $0 for both Access and Accelerate plans.
Telehealth through AmwellThe Ascend to Wholeness Healthcare Plan is now offering a FREE in-network benefit. Telehealth provides 24/7/365 access to U.S. board-certified doctors and therapists via your smartphone, tablet, or computer through Amwell. Services offered through Telehealth include:
- General medical care
- General pediatric care
- Behavioral health therapy (for ages 10 and older)
- Psychiatry (for ages 18 and older)
- Lactation consultations
If you or your eligible dependents have one of the symptoms below, Telehealth may be a great solution for you:
- Abdominal pain
- Ear infection
- Lactation counseling
- Download the iOS or Android mobile app OR visit http://webtpa.amwell.com.
- Fill in the contact information form.
- Set up your username and password.
- In the "Do you have insurance?" drop down please select WebTPA.
- Enter Service Key: WebTPA4
- The Subscriber ID is your Member # that is located on your healthcare ID card.
Learn How to Register for Your First Visit Through Amwell in the Resources library.
See Frequently Asked Questions about Telehealth.
View our frequently asked questions about TelehealthSee FAQs