There are three options available to Accelerate Plan members looking to participate in a health and wellness program:
- Full Plate Living
- Weight Watchers
- CHIP (Complete Health Improvement Program)
These programs are intended to help you make wise decisions in relation to your nutritional habits to improve your health and wellness. A doctor’s referral is required for Weight Watchers and CHIP programs. Moreover, participating in one of these programs you can earn Activity Points as well as get reimbursed 100% after completing 80% of the program you choose to participate in.
Only Accelerate Plan members, if following the requirements listed in the reimbursement forms in the media library, can be reimbursed according to the plan requirements.
Full Plate Living
Full Plate Living offers two affordable online programs, The 16-week Full Plate Weight Loss Program and the 16-week Eat Down Your Blood Sugar Program. Both programs are based on the concepts shared in the New York Times Bestselling book The Full Plate Diet.
The programs include:
See the Full Plate Living Reimbursement Form in the media library for reimbursement requirements.
To find out the next program enrollment date visit the following links:
- Full Plate Weight Loss Program includes 16 core video lessons curriculum (each video is about 20 minutes). You earn 64 Activity Points by completing this program.
- Eat Down Your Blood Sugar Program includes 8 core video lesson curriculum (each video is about 40 minutes). You earn 32 Activity Points by completing this program.
- Access to small group telephone coaching from nutritionist and bestselling author Dr. Diana Fleming, and behavior counselor Lonnie Carbaugh, LPC
- Members-only Facebook community with exclusive content
- Live interactive online workshops with timely weight loss and /or diabetes nutrition information and behavior change topics
Weight Watchers focuses on healthy eating and increasing activity by using a ‘smart points’ plan based on calories, saturated fat, sugar and protein. Weekly group classes are available at local meeting sites.
Registration must be for onsite local meetings in order to be reimbursed: To look for a local meeting starting date and to learn more, register at www.weightwatchers.com.
Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP)
CHIP is a lifestyle enrichment program designed to reduce disease risk factors through the adoption of better health habits and appropriate lifestyle modifications. CHIP takes participants through an intensive educational program in 18 sessions spanning three months. The program is run as an all-inclusive package and is billed to the Plan and participants as such.
Registration must be for onsite local meetings in order to be reimbursed: To look for a local meeting starting date and to learn more, please visit www.chiphealth.com.