There are three options available to Accelerate Plan members looking to participate in a health and wellness program:
- Full Plate Living
- Weight Watchers
These programs are intended to help you make wise decisions in relation to your nutritional habits to improve your health and wellness. A doctor’s referral is required. Moreover, participating in one of these programs you can earn Activity Points as well as get reimbursed 100 % after completing 80 % of the program you choose to participate in.
Only Accelerate Plan members, if following the requirements listed in the reimbursement forms below, can be reimbursed according to the plan requirements.
Full Plate Living
Full Plate Living is an affordable, eight-week fully online nutrition and weight management program. The online program is based on the New York Times bestselling book, The Full Plate Diet, and includes:
The online program is based on the New York Times bestselling book, The Full Plate Diet, and includes:
See the Full Plate Living Reimbursement Form for reimbursement requirements.
- 16 core video lessons curriculum (each video is about 20 minutes)
- 12 YUMMY Meal Planning video lessons
- Access to small group coaching from nutritionist and bestselling author Dr. Diana Fleming, and behavior counselor Lonnie Carbaugh, LPC
- Members-only Facebook community with exclusive content
- Live interactive online workshops with timely weight loss information
Learn more: https://fullplateliving.org/
To enroll visit the following link between the enrollment start and end dates listed below: https://enroll.fullplateliving.org/weight-loss-program/adventist-risk-management/
2019 Full Plate Weight Loss Program Dates
- Enrollment: March 19-28 Program Dates: April 1 - July 30
- Enrollment: September 10-19 Program Dates: September 23 - January 21, 2020
2019 Eat Down Your Blood Sugar Program Dates
- Enrollment: January 15-24 Program Dates: January 28 - April 9
- Enrollment: June 4-13 Program Dates: June 17 - August 27
Weight Watchers focuses on healthy eating and increasing activity by using a ‘smart points’ plan based on calories, saturated fat, sugar and protein. Weekly group classes are available at local meeting sites.
Registration must be for onsite local meetings in order to be reimbursed: To look for a local meeting starting date and to learn more, register at www.weightwatchers.com.
Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP)
CHIP is a lifestyle enrichment program designed to reduce disease risk factors through the adoption of better health habits and appropriate lifestyle modifications. CHIP takes participants through an intensive educational program in 18 sessions spanning three months. The program is run as an all-inclusive package and is billed to the Plan and participants as such.
Registration must be for onsite local meetings in order to be reimbursed: To look for a local meeting starting date and to learn more, please visit www.chiphealth.com