Open Enrollment is required for All your eligible employees. Depending on the employee’s 2020 engagement level, they will have two health plan choices for the plan year starting January 1. They can also opt-out or waive coverage. If a currently covered employee fails to elect a plan during open enrollment, they will not be enrolled under either Plan.
2021 Health Plan Options
2021 Health Plan and OE Documents
- Plan Guide
- Plan Comparison Summary
- Accelerate Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Access Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Summary Plan Document (SPD)
- Dependent SSN Opt Out Forms
- Omnibus Notice - Amended October 2020
- Open Enrollment Flyer
- Member Enrollment Guide
- OE Sample Employee Letter
- OE Announcement Employee Email 1
- OE Deadline Reminder Employee Email 2
2021 Hartford Documents
Email Templates for Windows Users
- Member Email Template: Your Enrollment Opportunity is Coming Soon!
- Member Email Template: Your Enrollment Is Now Open!
- Member Email Template: Final Reminder Enroll In Your Voluntary Benefits Today
Email Templates for Mac Users
Open the below file for the email you want to send, and copy then paste the content into your email service of choice. Insert the enrollment period for your organization and you are ready to send this to your employees.