TelehealthTelehealth through Amwell Login
COVID-19 Addition to Care
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and, as additional option for care, your Ascend To Wholeness Healthcare Plan’s (Plan) telehealth coverage has been expanded to include the following care as of March 1, 2020.
Telehealth – (Includes phone and email visits)1. Care by Any In-network Provider – As of 3/1/2020, the telehealth benefit has been expanded beyond the Plan’s current telehealth preferred provider - Amwell. This service may be offered by any of your current physicians, therapists, etc. who are in-network and it will be covered.
2. Care by Any Type of Clinician – This benefit is no longer limited to general medical care, general pediatric care, behavioral health therapy, psychiatry, and lactation consultations. The clinician, however, needs to be in-network, have the appropriate technology in place and be able to bill correctly, as well as being a licensed provider type covered by the Plan.
3. Your telehealth co-pay remains at $0 for both the Access and Accelerate plans.
For more information contact Member Services at (888) 276–4732.
Aetna has added an indicator within their provider lookup tool to identify/filter searches based on providers offering telemedicine. Aetna is working quickly to identify providers with telemedicine availability but it may take time to update their systems.
Buoy Health for You – Symptom Checker for COVID-19
Are you having symptoms, but not sure what they mean? Let Buoy assist you. Buoy Health is an interactive symptom checker. This tool could serve as an early intervention for COVID-19, helping you understand the symptoms you may be experiencing and what your next steps should be based on your risk level.
Visit Buoy Health, your health, wellness, and peace of mind are our primary concerns during this time.
Telehealth through AmwellThe Ascend to Wholeness Healthcare Plan is now offering a FREE in-network benefit. Telehealth provides 24/7/365 access to U.S. board-certified doctors and therapists via your smartphone, tablet, or computer through Amwell. Services offered through Telehealth include:
- General medical care
- General pediatric care
- Behavioral health therapy (for ages 10 and older)
- Psychiatry (for ages 18 and older)
- Lactation consultations
Telehealth is perfect for those times when you should probably see a doctor, but your schedule is too busy, you feel too sick to drive, or you have small children at home. Because you can access Telehealth from anywhere, it’s great for when you’re traveling. If you or your eligible dependents have one of the symptoms below, Telehealth may be a great solution for you:
- Abdominal pain
- Ear infection
- Lactation counseling
- Download the iOS or Android mobile app OR visit http://webtpa.amwell.com.
- Fill in the contact information form.
- Set up your username and password.
- In the "Do you have insurance?" drop down please select WebTPA.
- Enter Service Key: WebTPA4
- The Subscriber ID is your Member # that is located on your healthcare ID card.